Thursday, December 15, 2011

AT&T fired me for being sick after 20+ years!

c. 1964 RANKIN/BASS PRODUCTIONS/RICK GOLDSCHMIDT ARCHIVES

AT&T fired me for being sick after 20+ years of good service! I won their EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AWARD In January, 2008 and put in many quality years there. This firing was done in a sneaky way and I did file a case with THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS. Other senior employees (They now hire people at 1/2 the pay and no benefits under the job title of SERVICE CONSULTANT) , have been let go recently for supposed performance and are collectively trying to get a class action suit started. I am sure you have heard about the OCCUPY WALLSTREET movement. AT&T is one of the problems with AMERICA. I ask that you consider what I have said here, before you support AT&T by buying or adding any of their services.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: