Friday, June 05, 2009

WARNER BROTHERS HOME VIDEO wake up!

My friend Patrick posted this today on his blog www.powsley.blogspot.com of concept art my friend Mark Christiansen www.markscartoonart.blogspot.com did of THE BUGS BUNNY SHOW. I would LOVE to see wonderful box art like this on the Warner Brothers cartoon boxes!!!! This makes me want to buy the cartoons and even own the box BECAUSE it represents the cartoons it is selling! The box art they have used on the WARNER BROTHERS cartoons for the past several years looks awful. I have said this time and time again and why it is airbrushed? I will never know. The person that did it doesn't even know how to use an airbrush. This is more like it! In fact, I will cover up the box art with this if WB issues the BUGS BUNNY SHOW on DVD.

No comments: