Thursday, June 04, 2009

THE DAYDREAMER soundtrack CD

www.percepto.com I was listening to THE DAYDREAMER CD in my car yesterday and today! When I listen to this, it makes me proud to be a part of the RANKIN/BASS group! The soundtrack is outstanding by Maury Laws and Jules Bass! The CD also features some GREAT DEMOS from PUNCH & JUDY and the Jerry Lewis project HEY, BELLBOY. I don't think I ever talked about this before BUT the interview I did with Maury Laws on the disc is over 30 minutes long and besides talking about the DAYDREAMER score, we talk about RUDOLPH, THE BERMUDA DEPTHS, JERRY LEWIS, SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN, The miser brothers songs, MAD MONSTER PARTY, One Star In The Night from THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY, etc. Maury gives a GREAT interview and really enjoys talking about his career with RANKIN/BASS.

No comments: