Friday, January 21, 2022

I want to Thank all of the wonderful Rankin/Bass fans for our most successful season ever (and it is still going strong!)! I love making people happy and that is what keeps me going 😁 (you can't please everyone, but I try). Our printer had some issues with the supply chain debacle and the soaring inflation has hit us all, but still signing tons of books and loading up my mailman Larry's truck daily! The Anniversary of Arthur Rankin's passing is coming up and one of the last things he said to me was "I want to see it live on after I am gone." I won't forget that, nor will I forget Wes Garlatz's dedication to our cause either. The Enchanted World of Rankin/Bass is stronger than ever, and for that I Thank You! www.miserbros.com #rankinbassproductions #January #booksigning #rudolphtherednosedreindeer #madmonsterparty #Thundercats #theHobbit #santaclausiscomintotown #silverhawks #animation #history #television #film #Sixpack ❄☃️🌨

No comments: