Friday, November 08, 2019

Holy Cow! I came across these pictures the other day of my appearance at the San Diego Comic Con in August of 1998. Where does the time go? Someone actually made a 3-D version of my book cover for the event and it looks like I am signing a rare hardcover edition of the first printing of The Enchanted World of Rankin/Bass: A Portfolio, in the first photo. The Mad Monster Party soundtrack CD was released there and I brought some over to Phyllis Diller. It was great meeting the guys from Adam 12, who weren't far from my booth. I wish I had talked to Martin about Route 66, which I became a bigger fan of later. I signed a lot of books there! #sandiegocomiccon #rankinbassproductions #flashbackfriday





https://artovision3d.com/collections/shadowbox-art/products/santa-shadowbox-art?fbclid=IwAR19TkLg9FWDboG30o7qhWGBoUg_eUP4SfQhGowr0eS4tO05cY4oqBlWcls

No comments: