Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Happy 4th! I can't wait until I do my television, radio and appearance interviews on my new book The Making of Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town and The Daydreamer, and talk about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman! It will be explosive! Have an Amazing Holiday! #rankinbass #rudolphtherednosedreindeer #santaclausiscomintotown #frostythesnowman #universalstudios #book #blurays #fun #holiday #christmasinjuly #animagic #television #radio

Happy 4th!   I can't wait until I do my television, radio and appearance interviews on my new book The Making of Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town and The Daydreamer, and talk about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman!   It will be explosive!   Have an Amazing Holiday!  Oh what fun it is to ride...


No comments: