Tuesday, December 16, 2014

RADIO INTERVIEWS

I have been doing so many radio interviews on a daily basis, I can hardly post the information before they air...several a day.  Did a great one this morning for 45 minutes with Mike Thomas on KWRE in MO.  He said he is still getting calls :)  We had one caller who saw the Animagic cast of the Rudolph characters at NBC in the late 1960's (I have a few friends that remember that as well). I 


had several requests this morning all over the country and in Canada (Doing one with Glenn Pellieter tomorrow at 12:05 pm in Canada).   I will be on WGN RADIO again today at 4:30 pm on The Bill Leff & Wendy Snyder show, which you can stream live here www.wgnradio.com I have been on Bill's show several times and I am speaking at the McHenry County Historical Society tomorrow night at 7 PM in Union, IL.  They have a huge display of RARE Rudolph items there from my friend Dave Harms.  Come out and meet me there!

No comments: