Friday, September 20, 2024

Lucky Rankin/Bass book #7 arrived today! Lots of fun, Color, holiday rarities inside πŸŽ„ Placing a big order, that I should have in about 7-10 days. If you want to buy a copy, email me at Rickgoldsc@aol.com to get info. We accept Cash, Check, Zelle and Paypal. I will have books at all of my appearances and if you are local, you can save shipping, by picking up. This is a big year with Rudolph's 60th and the 50th for the Heat Miser, Snow Miser and Albert the mouse 🐁 So glad to have this at the front of the Holiday season and Karen Ruud knocked it out of the park, with her Design. I feel a great Holiday season coming on! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #Rankinbassproductionsofficial #Halloween #Thanksgiving #Christmas #Holidayseason #Heatmiser #Snowmiser #fun #Holiday #Stuff πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

No comments: