Sunday, July 16, 2023

Merry Christmas in July!

It is rare to have all six of my books in-stock at the same time, but I do have all six right now!  The Biggest discount you can get are with the bundles (and you do get Hardcovers, not softcovers as it says on the website) at www.miserbros.com   BUT I do have SALE copies of my Mad Monster Party book and my Making of Rudolph book, in my ETSY shop at www.etsy.com/shop/MISERBROS   I just learned that the Umbrella Mad Monster Party blu ray is back in-stock on the Umbrella website and on Amazon.  As I stated before, this is the BEST Rankin/Bass Productions blu ray to date with my full cooperation!  I also just learned that the book on Rankin/Bass' The Last Dinosaur (with a foreword by me) is out!  I will post pictures soon!  I am going to put a few rare things in my ETSY shop shortly!  I have a cd of the Rankin/Bass off-Broadway play A Month of Sundays.  A preview show was taped in 1968 and the audio is so so, but it is a rare documentation of this production that I thought fans might enjoy!   Also, a DVD of the Rankin/Bass feature film Marco.  The film stars Zero Mostel and Desi Arnaz Jr. and writer Romeo Muller even makes an appearance.  The special thing about the film, is the short Animagic segment featuring the song "Peace Berries."  Masaki Iizuka felt this was the BEST Animagic segment Rankin/Bass Produced!  I agree, it is one of their best, so wanted to make it available.  Merry Christmas in July!

 


 



 

No comments: