Wednesday, June 14, 2023

The 1st perfect Rankin/Bass blu ray arrives!

Wow! 🎃 It took me all of Tuesday night to go through everything 😁 It sure beats many of the horrendous Rankin/Bass blu rays and dvds released in recent years (with a few exceptions: The Daydreamer, The Year Without a Santa Claus).  It literally takes hours to go through the extras! If you were lucky enough to get a deluxe package, you tripled your investment already 😁 I forgot I did an introduction for the wonderful "It" (King Kong) bonus feature!  You get to the Easter egg from the main menu by navigating to the left...and clicking on Matt Pott's skull head!  The film looks great and Francesca's "Yeah!" at the end of the film, returns in a big way!  I forgot to talk about Frank Frazetta's contributions in the commentary, but I do talk about it in my book.  Love that they put his half sheet poster design on the poster and the disc. The Rankin/Bass trailer gallery was longer than what I was expecting and very cool (I have a few more we could have added)!  The still gallery now has music and moves automatically, which is great! So Thankful to have been part of this and glad Justin Beahm worked his magic on my parts 😆  Now, on to do more perfect Rankin/Bass Production blu rays!!!!! Getting tons of book orders and working through them as quickly as I can 😁 #Madmonsterparty #Umbrellaentertainment #Rankinbassproductions

No comments: