Friday, May 05, 2023

Rankin/Bass Productions books all in-stock!


This is the first time I have had all six of my Hardcovers Rankin/Bass Productions books in-stock in 2023!  The cheapest way to get them is in bundles at www.miserbros.com

Even though the site says softcover, you do get hardcovers and I will sign and draw in them and you can send the personalization request to Rickgoldsc@aol.com 

If you prefer to buy things through ETSY, www.etsy.com/shop/MISERBROS  

I have a big article coming out this month from ReMind Magazine, that will set the record straight on Rankin/Bass' Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer once and for all.   It will also clarify the fact that the Animagic figures talked about for many years in the US (That I appeared with), were never used in the actual animation for the TV Special. It will include many photos and facts to illustrate the truth.  Keep a look out possibly next week!

The Rankin/Bass' Mad Monster Party blu ray package that I worked on has a new release date, which is June 02, 2023.  This will set a new gold standard for future Rankin/Bass Productions blu ray releases.

 


 

No comments: