Sunday, November 20, 2022

25 years today!

Today is the 25th Anniversary of my first book, The Enchanted World of Rankin/Bass:  A Portfolio (Miser Bros Press), which is now a 412 page mostly color hardcover in the 20th Anniversary Edition (Co-Authored with Wes Garlatz).   The original First Edition was 176 pages and when the Hardcover sold out, it was selling for $600-700 via used book dealers.  I am very happy that we were able to make it a much better and bigger book for the Anniversary! On November 20th, 1997 I was on my way to the Newberry Library in Chicago, for a book signing, when my light up large car bag phone rang on Lake Shore Drive...it was Arthur Rankin, Jr..  He and Don Duga did a talk and a book signing in New York at the School of Visual arts and he was very happy with the way it went and the book, and wanted to tell me.  Great memories! 🎅🎄  www.miserbros.com #theenchantedworldofrankinbass #huge #book #rankinbass #christmas #gift #history #Sunday #television #animation #fun

No comments: