Wednesday, November 17, 2021

I had a busy Tuesday night, interviewing my friend Ted "Teddy" Eccles (Thanks to his daughter Ashley!), for my RetroFan magazine article on The Little Drummer Boy for issue #24 (Out in December 2022!). Ted was the speaking voice for Aaron in the classic Rankin/Bass TV special and recorded his dialogue with my late friend Arthur Rankin, Jr.! We also discussed all of his great TV and film appearances, including his debut on the Shirley Temple Storybook hour, at age 5 as Christopher Robin in Bil and Cora Baird's Winnie the Pooh and his appearance as Milby Drysdale on the Beverly Hillbillies, which recently aired on Me TV. I also touched base with my friend Sid Krofft this morning and reconnected him with Ted, as he starred in Dr. Shrinker 😁 It's the most wonderful time of the year! 🦃 #thelittledrummerboy #teddyeccles www.miserbros.com

No comments: