Tuesday, September 03, 2019

We had a wonderful crew that made everything work! I couldn't have done Dragon Con without them!

My pal Jeff Carter helped out in every way possible and was making sales non-stop!  He took me to many cool Atlanta restaurants each night too!  He is a GE Lighting expert!  He got me into the Christmas Expo a few years back as well!
 
 He gave me these cool coasters he had made up of the GE character!  He has a web page at www.gechristmas.com and www.christmascraftsman.com 

 Explaining the Rudolph book to fans!


 My friend Larry Latouf came out with his two daughters!   We have done several shows together now and he brings Geri Reichel to shows.  He and his family had a great time and helped out with the booth!
I
I have to Thank Beau, who heads the Puppetry track for making it all happen!   Everything ran very smooth Thanks to his oversight!

No comments: