Monday, April 08, 2019

A funny story I had about Lisa...


Since Lisa told a funny but nice story about me, I have one about her (I told one of the Producers at the premiere). She sent me this for Christmas 🎅 Signed by the whole cast! I was telling my friend Joel Rasmussen about it a few weeks ago and he told me about a 1970s Mickey Mouse Club reunion he went to. Joel bought one of her original sets of ears at an auction there. He noticed Lisa's daughter had a lunchbox, but was afraid to go around and get the others in the cast to sign it. Lisa told her go on...don't be shy. After I hung up with Joel, I looked at the lunchbox again and it all made sense, as she signed Mommy underneath her name. Now her daughter is getting married! Congrats to her and Thanks for the Box with a Collector's Call story behind it! #lisawhelchel #metv #themickeymouseclub #lunchbox

No comments: