Sunday, December 09, 2018

WLS Channel 7 - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town (Complete Broadcast, 12/19...


Books may be ready for pickup Friday!!!!

Ok, Here it is confirmed and it was on Ch. 7 in Chicago in 1981 (I may have even watched this broadcast). I just wrote about this in my NEW book and here it is! Kris calling Topper "Waddles"! Yes, may have been a threatened lawsuit for a short time, due to Topper was a well known radio, TV and Film Character. So many people brought this up and I am Thankful for MARIO 500 sending this to me and for FUZZYMEMORIES.TV (who always posts great stuff) for posting it! Look at the bumpers and commercials right after the scene! It was the first year for Rankin/Bass' The Leprechaun's Christmas Gold too! The commercials were so much better for the Holidays than they are now! No doubt about it, things have been going down hill where that is concerned. LOVED seeing this and read about it in my new book!  www.miserbros.com https://www.youtube.com/watch… #rankinbass #santaclausiscomintotown #abc #new #book #themakingofsantaclausiscomintotownandthedaydreamer

No comments: