Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I am still being asked about the BEST Edition of Rudolph and the Rankin/Bass Christmas classics, which came out in 2001!

This is still the BEST DVD issued on Rudolph to date!  The one with the CBS logo on it issued in 2001.   Arthur Rankin, Jr. was gracious enough to do the introductions for us and I provided all of the photo and art content in those documentary introductions.   I also provided the cover art photo from my original transparency and was credited.  It features one of the rare promos on the disc (We found three different).   It doesn't get any better than this.   We now have the original 1964 ending in color, which I would love to add one day.   I offered earlier this year, but no takers.  



This is the full box set version!  Frosty also features an Arthur Rankin, Jr. introduction and pencil test.  I am getting so many interviews and emails about these, so I thought I would picture them again.  Golden Books was wonderful!   I miss the people I was dealing with there.   They really cared about the content they were putting out.

No comments: