Tuesday, September 05, 2017

A Big Fall on the horizon! 👻

We have a wonderful Fall coming up! We will be seeing Rankin/Bass fans on the West and East Coast in October 🎃 It's Mad Monster Party's 50th and it will be busy!  The Mad Monster Party edition of Screem Magazine and Monster Bash magazine will be available at Chiller Theatre 👻 Our first Shag Store appearance (West Hollywood) is about 5 weeks away and I should have Shag's 🎨 teaser Any day now.  Our Palm Springs store appearance is about 6 weeks away and I understand, it will have an all-new look.  I finally get to hang out with Kevin at Chiller Theatre and he has put together an Amazing guest list for the Halloween show 🕷 I have a new book project cooking (Big surprise) and some 3-D sculptures on the fire for Halloween and the holidays 🎅 I just need to recover from my eye surgery over the next few weeks and then the fun begins! 💀 #rankinbass #halloween #shag #theshagstores #chillertheatre #fall #october #popculture #westhollywood #palmsprings #newjersey

No comments: