Thursday, July 31, 2014

My friend David De Silva paid me a visit at MASTERWORKS Museum of Bermuda Art! We got to spend some quality time and I was able to introduce him to Olga Rankin, my fiance Denise and many of Arthur's closest friends We even had a bite to eat. He and his wife run a music store in Bermuda and he brought me a copy of LENNON BERMUDA (CD with tribute music by Bermuda artists to one of my favorite artists). I signed and did some art in his first edition copy of my first book. If you come to AF BOOKS this Saturday, I would offer to do the same thing. You don't have to buy anything...if you want to hang out and see the RARE stuff I am bringing, that is fine. You could bring unsigned copies of my books and I will sign and draw in them too. David and I corresponded over the last several years in email...glad we finally got to meet.


No comments: