Monday, February 17, 2014

LOUISVILLE SLUGGER MUSEUM & FACTORY

I have been asked to assist with a holiday exhibition featuring the holiday specials of RANKIN/BASS at the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville, KY for November/December 2015. Given the baseball focus at the museum, they would also include a section on R/B’s “Willie Mays and the Say Hey Kid.”

I am game  So many of you have said I should open up my own museum. I am thinking that several places like this may want to have an exhibit for a limited time for their area to enjoy. Baseball has always been something I have always had an interest in and Maury Laws composed some music a few years back for a Cooperstown show that Dave Winfield hosted. Take me out to the ball game!

Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
800 West Main Street
Louisville,KY 40202

No comments: