Tuesday, October 25, 2011

RANKIN/BASS RADIO and MAD MONSTER PARTY book NEWS!

I am talking to JON WATERHOUSE tomorrow AM about my NEW RANKIN/BASS' MAD MONSTER PARTY book! It will air Friday at 8 p.m. and Sat. at 10 a.m. EST. The station is WMLB AM 1690 The Voice of the Arts. www.1690wmlb.com I have been going through the page layouts...AND LOVING IT!

GOOD NEWS! Wes Garlatz's layout of my MAD MONSTER PARTY book looks sensational! I am REALLY happy with it! The JACK DAVIS chapter alone is a TRICK-OR-TREAT! We are going to start taking orders possibly tomorrow at www.miserbros.com and I may have softcovers here as soon as the day after HALLOWEEN and hardcovers following about 5 days later! I am very excited about it...so if you love MAD MONSTER PARTY, you won't be disappointed! If you want to get in on the first print run, order asap! We are not sure on the amount we will run in this first printing and the pre-orders will dictate how many we get this first round...so if you want it, order when you can :)

www.markscartoonart.com

No comments: