Wednesday, September 09, 2009

THE BEATLES 09-09-09

It is a BIG BEATLES day! BEATLES BOX SETS and ROCKBANDS flew off store shelves early! I have a few of the remastered CDs and they are beautifully packaged....I am not so sure I can hear the difference that one year of remastering did. The CAPITAL CD box sets that came out a few years ago sounded GREAT! These new CDs are definitely an improvement over what was issued when CDs first came out BUT.... It is kind of like BLUE RAY...Your eyes have to be able to see the difference to appreciate it. I am not so sure my eyes can. Anyway, any BEATLES release is a good one and it is GREAT that they continue to be in the NEWS! I like Paul McCartney's comment about ROCKBAND "We look like Androids." Much of what I have seen from that looks bizarre BUT my son wants to get it and it is great that THE BEATLES are reaching kids through this stuff!

The BEST BUY Shirt/CD crate sets are GREAT! You can put all of your loose CAPITAL CDs in it as well! I have a huge collection of BEATLES CDs including all of the out-takes through YELLOW DOG and others. It is nice to be able to re-organize the stuff.

No comments: