Thursday, August 13, 2009

MR. MAGOO'S CHRISTMAS CAROL book continued

I really love this book! It is inspiring me to draw and design again (In fact I did for a little while tonight) and it makes you want to watch the special again, which I did the other night. It is great to see things in raw form and learn about all the creative talents that went into this production. I was telling Darrell that this type of book really needs to be done by someone that loves the special and the right guy definitely did it! I would hate to see the book that the rights owners would have done.
This special holds special memories for me too. I remember earning Christmas money when I was a kid watching this. My mom let me do the laundry and clean the house for Christmas money. I always liked this treatment of Dicken's Christmas Carol best!

No comments: