Monday, January 12, 2009

SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL Park City, Utah

As we get pounded by some more snow in the Chicagoland area and the threat of a blizzard overnight....I think back to my trip to the SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL a few years back! I helped with a film called RINGERS: LORD OF THE FANS narrated by Dominic Monighan and had a wonderful time out in Park City! I went to the Producer's party at the LEVI RANCH and made friends with a band called WORLD WITHOUT SUNDAYS (pictured above).
My pals the GIN BLOSSOMS are playing at SUNDANCE this year in a few days! Check their site www.myspace.com/ginblossoms for more info! THE POLICE met up there a few years ago and decided to do their world tour!
The Producers and director from the film. They said I saved the film in the eleventh hour, so I had to make the trip for the screening and I am glad I did.
Producer CLIFF BROADWAY and myself at the Levi's Ranch! Beautiful Park City, Utah as I drove through the mountains below.
RINGERS: LORD OF THE FANS is now available on DVD from SONY PICTURES and a must for any J.R.R. Tolkien fan! It is available at http://www.amazon.com/

No comments: