Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ring in the Holidays! The books arrive!!!


Just got back from picking up the first batch of books! I will be e-mailing everyone that reserved one, with payment instructions. This is a small batch BUT I am ready to take some orders besides the ones that have been reserved. Email: Rickgoldsc@aol.com
The books are $75 + $7 shipping. This is the 3rd printing of my book
THE ENCHANTED WORLD OF RANKIN/BASS: A PORTFOLIO
in hardback. Original 1997 copies have been selling between $650-750
just recently, so decided to offer the book again in a nice quality at an affordable price for the RANKIN/BASS fans that missed out on the
first two printings. I am glad I got the first batch in before THANKSGIVING! Also, I will sign and draw in the books for you! The
books will ship PRIORITY MAIL with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.
There are a few updates to the book and it features a new cover designed by TONY AMATO and features the re-stored SANTA & RUDOLPH
ANIMAGIC figures! Enjoy!


No comments: