Sunday, October 19, 2008

SPECIAL EDITION: THE ENCHANTED WORLD OF RANKIN/BASS: A PORTFOLIO is at the printer's and here are some sample pages!!!


I did it! Finally got THE ENCHANTED WORLD OF RANKIN/BASS: A PORTFOLIO 3rd printing to the printer!!!! This is going to be a VERY LIMITED Release in a very nice quality within a hard cover! The demand has been GREAT! I have received tons of e-mail requests for the book. As you may or may not know, the original hardcover has been selling up to $750.00 through used book stores. This release will be considerably less BUT due to the costs involved, I can not sell it cheap nor can I give out comp copies to friends or relatives. I got tired of waiting for publishers to get off their tails and do something to release a third edition, so I decided to cut out the middleman and do it myself. This way I could control the quality and simply....GET IT DONE! I will have books by HALLOWEEN! I did not want to take pre-orders to avoid customer disatisfaction...when I have books in hand, I will sell them. I am very excited about this and will be promoting it on national televison this year! If you have questions, feel free to e-mail me at rickgoldsc@aol.com A VERY Special THANKS goes out to DOUG RANNEY for preparing the files and to TONY AMATO for the NEW cover! Also to SHAG for his MISER BROS image and KEVIN KRIESS for the ANIMAGIC pics!

No comments: