Wednesday, December 13, 2006

BEAUTIFUL DAY!

The NEW YORK TIMES is doing an article on the restoration of the RANKIN/BASS ANIMAGIC RUDOLPH & SANTA puppets! They interviewed KEVIN KREISS www.timeandspacetoys.com, ALAN LOUIS from the CENTER OF PUPPETRY ARTS www.puppet.org and they will be interviewing me tomorrow. I am also assisting TV GUIDE with a BABY 'HAPPY' NEW YEAR picture! I heard from the JIMMY KIMMELL SHOW yesterday..they were doing a RUDOLPH & SANTA stop-motion fight for their show. I talked to BILLIE MAE RICHARDS (voice of RUDOLPH) today! She sounds GREAT and she is glad to be back home! She sends her love to all the fans! My day started out with a GREAT radio show on NPR (Local Grand Rapids, MI) and then another good one in Valparaiso, Indiana. We talked alot about my CD in INDIANA...BIG GIN BLOSSOMS fans! I was asked to do a DENVER, CO radio show tooday! We firmed up my Friday 12-15 interview on Wellsville, New York radio on WJQZ at 7:45am Central time. We also rescheduled my syndicated radio interview for METRO METWORKS-WESTWOOD ONE RADIO in Philadelphia for Monday am 8am. It may air at various times across the country. BEAUTIFUL DAY in Chicago!

No comments: