Sunday, November 26, 2006

RUDOLPH broadcast 2006 and other things!


I had SANTA CLAUS & RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER over to my home for THANKSGIVING this year thanks to my friend KEVIN KREISS & www.timeandspacetoys.com! I also had my sister Lindsey, my sister Stacey (who just screened her film on WEIRD PAUL in LEADS, ENGLAND), my mom Carol and my neighbor George Tackes over too. Over the weekend, I did interviews for AMERICAN ROAD MAGAZINE www.americanroadmagazine.com to be posted soon and for the CANADIAN newspaper NATIONAL POST with Bob McKenzie. Bob interviewed Arthur Rankin, Jr. last week too! It is confirmed RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER will air on CBS Dec. 8 7pm Central, FROSTY THE SNOWMAN will air on CBS Dec. 8th too at 8pm, SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN will air on ABC Dec. 5th at 7pm Central, THE YEAR WITHOUT A SANTA CLAUS will air on ABC FAMILY Dec. 4th at 7pm Central (RUDOLPH'S SHINY NEW YEAR will be on that night too), THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY will be on ABC FAMILY Christmas Eve at 11am. Many RANKIN/BASS classics will be on ABC FAMILY's schedule between now and Christmas...check your local listings.