Tuesday, October 31, 2006

RANKIN/BASS NEWS!



The NEWS at www.rankinbass.com is getting caught up THANKS to MARK SYKORA! AND no...looks like THE LIFE AND ADVENTURES OF SANTA CLAUS is not coming out on DVD...WARNER BROTHERS dropped the ball on a box set. I talked with FOX MORNING NEWS and they are interested in having us on the day after THANKSGIVING as well! We need to work the timing out. My book THE MAKING OF THE RANKIN/BASS CLASSIC: RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER (MISER BROS PRESS) is still available at www.amazon.com and www.rankinbass.com and will soon be available at BARNES & NOBLE. I am trying hard to get my first book THE ENCHANTED WORLD OF RANKIN/BASS: A PORTFOLIO into a 3rd printing! I listed some more RANKIN/BASS archive CDs on EBAY under seller ANIMAGIC1 the other day. More NEWS to come! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Patrick Owsley said...

Very cool photos!!

Anonymous said...

i'll be one of the first to snag a copy of that 3rd printing, if it happens