Friday, May 19, 2023

I was going through some old pictures for a big article that comes out Monday online! I spent many hours working on this story!

Signing Rudolph books at CBS2 Chicago

 

Hanging out with Maury Laws at the Drake Hotel in Chicago.  We brought the Rudolph and Santa Publicity puppets to show him.  He saw both of my news appearances that day and enjoyed them.

 

Holding the Animagic figure of Octavia from Rankin/Bass' The First (White) Christmas from 1975,  Octavia had both sets of clothes on that she wears in the TV Special.   She also came with all of her mouths, eyes and eye lids.

 

An appearance I did at the Mid-Ohio con in Ohio!
Kevin Kriess and I with the publicity puppets from Rankin/Bass' Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in 2006.  These puppets were not used in the actual animation.
Mid-Ohio con 2007

 My daughter Sara working the booth at Mid-Ohio con.  She is a Veterinarian today.

No comments: