Monday, April 30, 2018

Coming soon!

Introducing our new book from the Enchanted world! (Available Fall of 2018) www.miserbros.com  The Making of Santa Claus is Comin to Town and The Daydreamer (Miser Bros Press) The last thing Arthur Rankin, Jr. Said to me is that he wanted the history to live on...I told him, you don't have to worry about that!  He wrote the foreword to this book in the Fall of 2011, when we were working on the 15th anniversary edition of my first book.  I learned so many new things about these productions in the last several years!  I am excited about this one!  Rick PS:  I have already set up hundreds of radio and TV Interviews for this Holiday release, but if you would like to set one up or an appearance, email me at Rickgoldsc@aol.com #santaclausiscomintotown #book #rankinbass #amazon #thedaydreamer #universal #history #author #expert #historian #rickgoldschmidt #biographer #film #television #library #monday #fall #christmas #holidaytv #fun #bluray #documentary #behindthescenes #tv

No comments: