Monday, December 04, 2006

More things in the schedule! It is a Busy Busy Busy Holiday season!


Lots and Lots of my books have been selling at www.amazon.com this year! I have them on EBAY under seller ANIMAGIC1 and MISER BROS too! They are also available at www.rankinbass.com and NEW to www.barnesandnoble.com Just set up some more RADIO INTERVIEWS as well: 12-11-06 at 8:35am with my friend BRIAN ALLMER on FARM RADIO KSIR 1010am in FORT MORGAN, CO. BRIAN's interviews are also available at www.itunes.com (So is my cd RICK GOLDSCHMIDT SINGS) Then I am doing an interview for CJAD 800AM at 12:30 am this THURSDAY 12-07-06 with PETER ANTHONY HOLDER in Montreal, Canada. If you don't live in CANADA, you can listen to it live at www.cjad.com I am also in the planning stages for another TV appearance on the NUDE HIPPO: YOUR CHICAGO SHOW www.nudehippo.com or www.nbc5.com ! I want to THANK Kevin & Elana Kreiss for the picture from PITTSBURGH, PA of the beautiful ELF GIRL! Just got in some DVD-Rs of THE LIFE & ADVENTURES OF SANTA CLAUS from my friend PASTOR RODRIGUEZ!

No comments: