Tuesday, April 13, 2010

RANKIN/BASS' HERE COMES PETER COTTONTAIL remastered in high definition

I picked this up at SAM'S CLUB tonight for $6.88. I looked for it before Easter, but couldn't find it in stores (WALMART carried it too). I watched it tonight and couldn't believe my eyes. This NEW high definition master blows away the old remastered DVD! You can see all the fabrics on the ANIMAGIC figures and the color is very bright! The picture is crisp and clear! I had some fans email me before the holiday and complain about the fuzziness of the old master...this is a HUGE improvement! I wasn't expecting it, due to the low cost of the DVD. It should have the name RANKIN/BASS on the cover and it has no EXTRAS (The first issue had PUSS 'N' BOOTS from FESTIVAL OF FAMILY CLASSICS) BUT it is well worth the money to re-buy and comes in a nice clear case. If you can't find it in stores, you can buy it at www.amazon.com

I am still thinking SPRING! It will be 82 degrees here tomorrow and 83 degrees the next day!

No comments: