Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Rankin/Bass' The Wacky World of Mother Goose to air on TCM this Thursday at 6:15 PM Eastern

I see Rankin/Bass' The Wacky World of Mother Goose will be on this Thursday on TCM at 6:15 pm (I believe that is Eastern time). They usually show this film in the wee hours of the morning, so this is a rare evening showing. Not their best film, but it is interesting for many reasons and it has a pretty good musical soundtrack. My late, great friend Bob McFadden made his Rankin/Bass debut in this as the evil Count Walktwist and my good pal Bradley Bolke (jangle Bells/Chumley the Walrus) also made his Rankin/Bass debut. #rankinbass #turnerclassicmovies #animation #mothergoose #thewackyworldofmothergoose #margaretrutherford #bradleybolke #robertmcfadden

*I Produced the dvd for ANCHOR BAY several years ago and provided all of the extras in the Bonus Features and wrote the booklet.

No comments: