Thursday, December 22, 2011

UNION I.B.E.W. Local 21

As a follow up to my horrible AT&T story...let me tell you a little bit about our union. What did the UNION I.B.E.W. LOCAL 21 do on my behalf of being terminated for sickness? Collected my dues for years and just mirrored back what the company was saying...right or wrong. I recently found out that a group of unjustly fired Senior employees from AT&T are trying to get a class action suit going against the union with a law firm that is primarily focusing on the building I used to work at located at 2401 W. Grace, Chicago, IL. What kind of response do we get when we call I.B.E.W. LOCAL 21 President Ronald Kastner in regards to our individual situations? silence. I will gladly join this class action suit. SILENT NIGHT....HOLY NIGHT...

No comments: