Tuesday, August 08, 2006

RUDOLPH & SANTA Live again in CHICAGO!








After more than 40 years, SANTA & RUDOLPH from TV's RANKIN/BASS TV Special RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER make a public appearance THANKS to KEVIN KREISS www.timeandspacetoys.com ! They were beautifully restored by SEAMUS and MARK at www.screen-novelties.com ! I can't even tell which side of SANTA's mustache was missing anymore...they matched it so perfectly! RUDOLPH has a perfect bulb nose that is fully functional and they made a nice diorama base for the figures. There is talk of doing exact replicas for the collector's market...STAY TUNED for NEWS on that as well! Many more pictures from WIZARD WORLD to come this week!

3 comments:

JERKJ said...

Way Cool. For some reason the characters freak out my kids, but I can't understand why. Good job.

test said...

Wow! Heart warming to see that they've been restored to former glory! Long live Santa and Ol' Neon Nose.

Best,
Steve

K.B. said...

I can't tell you how happy i was to see these at Wizard World.The restoration was great. (And me without my camera.) Hope that they do the replicas. I'll be first on the list !!I was amazed at the size cause i thought Rudolph would be a little larger.Thanks for this blog,..i'll be back often.(Also gonna link your site and Blog to my blog. Spread the wonder !!