Friday, August 11, 2006

Ho Ho Ho! Ho Ho Ho! We are Santa's Elves!



JOSH and I were showing RARE RANKIN/BASS clips during WIZARD WORLD and handing out tons of Promo cards! We even borrowed the ELF GIRL's hat. We enjoyed meeting and greeting all the GREAT RANKIN/BASS fans and brought many RARE things to sell as well. I have some left overs that I am listing on EBAY under seller ANIMAGIC1 and MISER BROS! I also have some DVD left overs that you can e-mail me at Rickgoldsc@aol.com about including WILLY McBEAN & HIS MAGIC MACHINE (re-mastered with the trailer) and a DVD with RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER (With the original GE COMMERCIALS and ending) that also has THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY with commercials and bumpers + HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS Bank Bumpers! GREAT fun to watch during the Holidays! (AND even in AUGUST!)

No comments: