Saturday, February 22, 2020

This was a big event scheduling day for me!

I plan on making multiple appearances at Santa's Village this year! 

 

I really like what they are doing at the park!  I am setting up a Holiday display of my Rankin/Bass collection at the Orland Paek Public Library this year!  I may do another presentation too!  This library is state of the art!  I loved being there last year and this year is Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town's 50th Anniversary!  I am busy writing a big Rudolph TV Special expose for a famous magazine to be out during the holidays too!  Wait until you get a lkoad of that!   I did my Mistle toe and Holly podcast interview tonight!   It will air in the coming months.  Doing some appearances for the Downtown Hammong City Councilo in 2020 too!  I am told I will be at ACE Comic con and The Hollywood Show when the dates are set later this year too!

No comments: