Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Rankin/Bass' Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town is fifty in 2020! These last three years have been the best years in my Rankin/Bass history!


I have been signing many Santa/Daydreamer books lately and I think the fans realize that this one is Fifty this year!   I am planning some panels on the Anniversary of this classic TV Special and also maybe some appearances with The Daydreamer Animagic figures!   These last three years have been my finest in my Rankin/Bass career!   Two NEW books and also two of my very favorites, many more quality appearances than in the past 10 years before (Just flip through the appearance section of our new Frosty book)!   We have some really exciting appearances scheduled for 2020 too, that range coast to coast!   Also in the last three years I appeared on a television show and a film (See IMDB Rick Goldschmidt).  I have several new Awesome products to bring to my booth in 2020 too!  Looking forward to it!

No comments: