Friday, December 20, 2019

I was all set to pick up books, sign and draw in them all night and get them all out tomorrow for Chrstmas delivery....but the printer messaged late and said they didn't have any ready.

For the last several years we had a guy named Denny, who made sure our Christmas books were ready for Christmas delivery, no matter what.  Unfortunately, he retired last June.   I did my Frosty book work early in 2019, last January to be exact, so that we would make Christmas, unfortunately all of this was out of my control.  The Printer is telling me that some of the books will be done on Monday, which means they won't make Christmas by mail.   I apologize for those who are waiting for books, but all of this was out of my control.   If it was in my control, the books would be under your Christmas tree.  I will post updates here as I get them.   I will ship books as soon as I have them.

No comments: