Monday, October 28, 2019

Friends are a BIG part of what I do! Thank You to everyone that came out to the Chicago Toy Show and for all of your support!

 Rocky Sodin gave me a big hand with the booth!  I appear at his Southside Comic book show each year!

 I hadn't seen my friend Tim Lawson in a while!  He lives in Galesburg, IL now!  He wrote the book The Magic Behind the Voice Actors and introduced me to many of my friends in the voice business including June Foray!
 This couple saw me at Monster Bash a few years back and picked up my Mad Monster Party book!  I did a large panel on the film there!
 Good talking with my friend and fellow Collector's Call alumni Jim Engel!  He picked up a cool Snoopy banner!
 It has been a while since seeing my pal Patrick McKay!  He has been doing some art work for Disney now!  
 Bill Leff from WGN RADIO popped by and we will be seeing him again during the holidays at WGN!   Bill will appear on Collector's Call too.
 Always enjoy meeting new fans and signing stuff for them!
 My friend Tom Margarites was out looking for cool cartoon statues!  A passion we share!
My pal Dave Harms snatched up my Lil' Oscar before I could!  We will be working together on my appearance at the McHenry County Historical Society in December!

No comments: