Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2019 Appearances


      I have some fun ones lined up with Zurko Productions that go throughout the year.  The first one being Saturday May 25th 3:00 pm until Midnight at the COUNTY POP CON at the Lake County Fairgrounds, 1060 E. Peterson Road, Greyslake, IL 60030  Admission $7
More info here:  www.countypopcon.com


https://countypopcon.com/official-historian-biographer-rick-goldschmidt/

     Then it is on to the Dupage County Fairgrounds to appear at the Wheaton All night flea market August 17th  3:00 PM until 3:00 AM.   I will be appearing with Jerry Mathers and Tony Dow for the third time.   We have become friends and I am
really looking forward to this one!   I did well and met all kinds of great people at the last one!

I will also be doing the Haunted Halloween Flea Market October 19th from 3:00 pm until Midnight!  This will be a Mad Monster Party? That you won't want to miss and you can come in costume!   More guests to be announced!

  
I will be returning to the Chicago Pop Culture Con November 30th - December 1st at the Pheasant Run Resort with the cast of The Land of The Lost.  This is also my third time appearing with my friends from that series!  This is a two day weekend event that always starts the holiday season just right!

https://www.zurkopromotions.com/wheaton-illinois-all-night-flea-market/

We will then be celebrating Frosty the Snowman's 50th at the McHenry County Historical Society and museum in December! 

No comments: