Saturday, December 22, 2018

Saturday

I had the strangest dream last night!  I entered the 1969 Sears wish book (specifically on page 351) and my new book arrived at the home there, along with many homes around the country for Christmas 2018!  I met my pals Dave Harms and Mike O'Reilley along the way too!  All the good people that ordered the book, were texting and emailing me about how much they liked it too!  Now that was some dream!!!  A real Christmas miracle  Thank You to all that ordered and for all the wonderful compliments!  Wes Garlatz, Matthew Clayton Mitchell Witten and I appreciate you all!!! Merry Christmas!  #christmas #searswishbook #rankinbass #themakingofsantaclausiscomintotownandthedaydreamer #poloronblowmolds #history #vintage #holidayseason #historian #biographer #official #santaclaus www.miserbros.com

No comments: