Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I love "Doers" and I have always been one. I have been running into a lot of "Talkers" lately. "Doers" are successful, because they do what they say they are going to do and don't let anything stop them. "Talkers" are their own worst enemies. They don't need anyone to stop them, because they do it to themselves. I like to stay positive and "Do," so this is the closest thing to a rant I am going to get.

I love "Doers" and I have always been one.   I have been running into a lot of "Talkers" lately.  "Doers" are successful, because they do what they say they are going to do and don't let anything stop them.  "Talkers" are their own worst enemies.  They don't need anyone to stop them, because they do it to themselves.  I like to stay positive and "Do," so this is the closest thing to a rant I am going to get.

No comments: