Saturday, May 26, 2018

One of my prized items we'll discuss on the new TV show...a first edition signed to me, hardcover of my first book The Enchanted World of Rankin/Bass 🌞 Our 20th Anniversary edition is available at www.miserbros.com at 412 pages (hardcover)! #theenchantedworldofrankinbass #rankinbass #rickgoldschmidt #official #historian #biographer #arthurrankinjr #producer #julesbass #universalstudios #miserbrospress #entertainment #christmas #memorialday #weekend #saturday #fun #signed #televisionshow #chicago

One of my prized items we'll discuss on the new TV show...a first edition signed to me,  hardcover of my first book The Enchanted World of Rankin/Bass 🌞 Our 20th Anniversary edition is available at www.miserbros.com at 412 pages (hardcover)! #theenchantedworldofrankinbass #rankinbass #rickgoldschmidt #official #historian #biographer #arthurrankinjr #producer #julesbass #universalstudios #miserbrospress #entertainment #christmas #memorialday #weekend #saturday #fun #signed #televisionshow #chicago

No comments: