Monday, March 12, 2018

A few more events in the schedule!

I added a few more appearances in the schedule for 2018!  I will have a table at The Wheaton All Night Flea Market, starting on Saturday August 18th!   I have never been to it before, but have heard about it for years from many friends.   Then Thanksgiving weekend I will be appearing at the Chicago Pop Culture Convention at the Pheasant Run in St. Charles with two tables and I will be doing a panel on Sunday!   This will be very exciting as some of the projects I am working on now, will be released by then!   A wonderful way to kick off the holiday season!    I recently learned that Barbara Eden will be appearing with me at The Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention in September!   I am reading her book right now!   Also, Don't forget about The Hollywood Show this weekend!   I will be on WGN RADIO this Friday at 11:35 AM with Bill Leff and Wendy Snyder talking about the Hollywood Show and The Leprechaun's Christmas gold!   I spoke with Jerry Mathers over the weekend and he will be going on WGN RADIO during the week to promote.   Jerry and Tony Dow will be making their first Chicago appearance together at the show!

No comments: