Saturday, December 10, 2016

UPDATE!



I will be at the Oak Lawn Public Library this week on Friday from 2-4 pm, so come on out, if you are in Illinois!   We are getting hit by a big snow storm right now as CBS gets ready to air Rudolph & Frosty for a 2nd time this holiday season!   I am hoping our NEW 20th Anniversary book will be done on Thursday and ready for pick up, with all of our other books!   I have all of the packages ready to ship and picked up some bins from the post office today!   Still time to order at www.miserbros.com  BUT I wouldn't wait too much longer!   I will be on TWITTER during tonight's broadcasts!   We will be getting a special postcard this Tuesday with the lyrics to "Even a Miracle Needs a hand" that will be FREE with every order!  Merry Christmas!

No comments: