Friday, December 11, 2015

NPR/MARKETPLACE The Making of Rankin/Bass' Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer show

http://www.marketplace.org/2015/12/07/business/holiday-business-rudolph





Friday! After spending a nice day with Denise and then Josh, I heard this NPR/MARKETPLACE show on the expressway (behind two gaper's delays/accidents) :) It was short but fun! It wasn't Paul Coker, Jr. and I after all. It was changed to a MAKING OF Rankin/Bass' Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer show! Starting with Paul Soles (Hermey) and my good friend Bill Giles (Sound Engineer) and then myself. I did suggest them to the interviewer Emma Jacobs (Who is a Canadian, as are Soles and Giles). Fun on I-294! Black Friday/Cyber Monday cleaned us out on most of our books, I picked up all the printer could do by today for my appearance tomorrow PLUS back orders and we'll have a short supply for orders placed right now for Christmas! So order soon! Ironically, my mailbox had a package from Paul Coker, Jr. today of more HEAT MISER and SNOW MISER cards! I have been doing a Rudolph interview with The Huffington Post today, which I think will appear tomorrow. Television on Tuesday on ME & YOU on THE U WCIU Ch. 26...not sure if we are taping or going live yet. Many more radio requests today too...so tune in to your local station :)

No comments: