Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Questions?


We are starting to schedule radio and TV interviews...  email Rickgoldsc@aol.com  Some RANKIN/BASS fans have been asking;  Is this 15th Anniversary Edition that much better than the original version of the book?  I can only answer this in one way...It is the BEST thing I have ever done (as far as a product is concerned).   ARTHUR RANKIN, JR. wanted BEST QUALITY on this book and I can't wait to hold the finished product in my hands next week!   If you are a RANKIN/BASS fan, you will love it!   I didn't do this alone and have MANY people to THANK and I will do so repeatedly over the next few months!  People like Wes Garlatz, that laid this out in such an Amazing way, that I can't describe it :)  Artists pals like Patrick Owsley, Matt Pott, Jim Engel, Chris Mason, Mark Christiansen, Bruce Timm, Paul Coker, Jr. and many, many more!  We have a special $10 off BLACK FRIDAY SALE going on right now and it will go back up to it's list price on orders after BLACK FRIDAY.  There are also a LIMITED number of books coming next week and the balance will follow in Mid-December, so act fast!  www.miserbros.com

No comments: