Thursday, January 05, 2012



Hello, my name Jim Stephens. I'm a Rudolph fan and a sound engineer. Quite some time ago I noticed some strange audio in the sound track, a tiny, vague ghost of a voice during the scene when the trio are in the cabin on the island of misfit toys. Listen close right when he says "let's get some shuteye" and you'll hear it. I never could figure out what that was or where it came from, but I wanted to know. So I extracted the audio, then restored, enhanced, and analyzed it. It is someone demanding to know "Who set up the deer?" From the tone of the voice I would guess that they were not pleased. That's been nagging me for a long time, now I can finally rest!




Regards, Jim Stephens


Deep Sky Audio




THANKS Jim! Many have noticed and asked about that :)

No comments: